Friday, October 22, 2010

MY NEW CAMERA!!!






Photos of Belle on my new camera! A Canon 500D...I bought it interest free and now get to pay it off with my pocket money instead of waiting to save up the complete amount. It gives me enough time to get a bit more comfortable with it before the bubbies arrive and I need to document their lives! I am very excited if you cannot already tell?! I had a lot of fun messing around with it on the automatic settings today, just seeing how clear the camera captures my fast moving Isabelle! Looking forward to progressing up to the manual settings and now I kind of wished I listened in my photography classes at uni... :( I am sure it will all come back to me soon.
Lauren, these pictures are for you xx

2 comments:

  1. hooray! How exciting!! can't wait to talk photography with you now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are darling! you have a pretty good subject though! thanks anna xxxx

    ReplyDelete