Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We've been waiting for you...


Congratulations dear Rachel and Joel. There are not enough words in the English vocabulary to describe my excitement for you...but here are a few to get me started...
THRILLED.
AMAZED.
THANKFUL.
BLESSED.
JOYFUL.
NERVOUS (cos i think I always get 'excited' mixed up in my mind with 'nervous'...)
GLEEFUL.
PEACHY.
SUNNY.
HAPPY AS A CLAM.

I like your baby already. And I can't wait to meet the little Cramer when it's all cooked and ready. Thank you for sharing the news. There is nothing like an answer to prayer that reminds me of the miracles of life, and makes them evermore sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. you make me (us!) feel so loved. Thank you! for you your beautiful words, your excitements, prayers and your wonderful friendship. I'm sure our baby will love you as much as we do! xx

    ReplyDelete