Tuesday, December 14, 2010

*Crocheting Fun*


In the past few weeks I have spent a lot of time mastering this crochet pattern that I bought online. My first attempt in my 365 photographs did not work out as planned, but this effort crocheted in pink and brown is nearly perfect! I am so happy with it, and I was even more happy with it when it fit my friends 9 week old baby. She seemed to like it too :) Now I am working on a brown and powder blue one and eventually get on to a gender neutral beanie too, just to cover my bases! I am making them for photography only, but I may get around to making some of the beanies without the tail on them depending on how many weeks I have left before the twinnies arrive! My mum arrives today so I am hoping that I will get more time to just sit and crochet :) What have you been making lately?

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear it turned out! It looks
    Great on the little baby who is a bit of a cutie!!i hope you enjoy having your mumma around...is she there for
    Christmas?? And it's nice to see an up date xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this beanie Anna - you are so clever. Do you think I could crochet?? I hate HATE HATE knitting, but this is nearly cute enough to change my mind on the old crochet?! Love you and hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete