Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A DAY AT WINTERLAND...






You know when you go and do something or experience something, and you realise that these are the things that make life so enjoyable? Just the simple things. Like smelling fresh homegrown fruit, taking a bite out of a sweet pink lady apple; seeing how brussels sprouts REALLY grow (no they are not tiny cabbages in a tiny cabbage patch like I previously assumed, though I never had really pondered it properly!!); or seeing dogs and children everywhere wearing little warm jackets...yes both the dogs and children were wearing jackets!; or just enjoying the fresh air and fresh produce with family. I just love markets. And on Saturday last week (the 10th of July) my Mum, Luke, Belle and myself went to go to Winterland at Carriageworks in Newtown, and while we were waiting for the doors to open, we relaxed and had coffee and treats at the market next door. Winterland on the other hand was a bit of a disappointment. I had been looking forward to it for months and there were about 7 stalls (all beautiful & exciting) but not nearly as thrilling as I had expected and how they had advertised it. Nevertheless, my mum, bought me this GORGEOUS handprinted cushion which I just adore! Thank you for the spoils mum! whenever, she visits I get the most pretty gifts.

2 comments:

  1. cute pillow! and cute kid walking around there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at her beanie, she is the most gorgeous child on the planet. glad you are bloggin banana!

    ReplyDelete