Thursday, July 15, 2010

SHOPPING IN SYDNEY



The other day mum, Isabelle and I went for a little excursion to Newtown after we drove past all these lovely shops when we went to the markets. Made590 is a little treasure trove that is exciting for anyone who loves weird woodland creatures and collectable funky clothes or ornaments. To me it just makes me want to create! Another shop was the button shop...I can't remember the name but its seemed like one of those places that was once a dream to a button lover that turned into a beautiful reality...it was just exquisite with art work revolving around the button theme and thousands of buttons of every design to choose. (not really my cup of tea though since I have a teeny phobia.) And the last image was an empty shop for lease...of which my mum commented...there is our shop Anna! A great little arvo.

No comments:

Post a Comment