Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet puffs of baby breath...

It's Ash Wednesday and I'm at home...I could hear Luke's voice over at Church and I would've cracked my bedroom window open a bit to hear his sermon (yes, my bedroom IS that close to the Church!) except two of my girls were crying...one because she was over-tired and one because I think she was head-banging her cot...but even though things rarely go to plan when you have babies...it's super nice just to sit still and listen to their sweet breath when they finally do calm down and sleep...and I wished for a smidgen of alone time tonight...and I did kinda get it...even if one of my cherubs is still sleeping on my bed and I doubt she will like to be shifted...anyway...that is the definition of bliss for me...sweet baby breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment